- Application Opens:
June 22ndJuly 31st 2019.
- Application Closes: August 30th, 2019.
- Decision Notification: September 2019.
Purpose: To provide support for students attending the summer school.
Travel grant categories:
- National grant (Chile): 100 USD
- Half grant (Sud America): 450 USD
- Full grant (Other countries): 900 USD
Chilean students from regions far from Santiago (e.g. Arica, Coyahique and Magallanes) can also apply for a half grant (USD$450).
Note: Awarded students will receive the grant in cash during the summer school.
Eligibility: To qualify for a travel grant, the student must:
- Be an undergraduate or graduate student,
- Be an IEEE RAS member (not mandatory)
- Submit an extended abstract of research work to be presented as a poster at the summer school (*),
- Submit a Curriculum Vitae,
- Submit a recommendation letter from your thesis supervisor or another professor. This letter must confirm that the person that is applying to the travel grant is a student.
(*) An extended abstract of research work to be presented as a poster at the summer school must be submitted. This extended abstract should have up to 4 pages, and it must follow the IEEE Templates for Conference Proceedings format https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html.
Application procedure (Travel Support Grant and Abstract submission):
Please read the instructions and complete the following form in the web site: https://sites.google.com/uoh.cl/submit2019robot/home