The registration deadline is October 31st, 2019.
The number of participants is limited to 200. Thus, we recommend you to apply as soon as possible.
To register and take part in the IEEE RAS International Summer School on “Deep Learning for Robot Vision”, you must fill the form: https://forms.gle/QEFP5jfFe4M9StPu7.
Applications sent by email will NOT be processed.
The final registration will be decided based on merit and registration date, but diversity (country, gender, etc.) will also be taken into account, and priority will be given to IEEE international students applying for a travel grant, followed by students with an IEEE membership.
Students must provide proof of their student status by uploading the documents required below (*).
To will apply for a travel grant, please check the instructions at http://robotvision2019.amtc.cl/index.php/travel-grant/
There are no registration fees for:
- International Student (*) $0 / USD$0
- Chilean Student (*) $0 / USD$0
- Postdoc / Professor (non-student) $0 / USD$0
In the following cases:
- International Professional
- Chilean Professional
you must contact the organizers (R. Verschae & J. Ruiz-del-Solar) for information regarding the registration fee.
(*) Student Certification Procedure:
In order to prove your Student status, at least ONE of the following documents must be uploaded during the registration process (while filling the form):
- a letter from your supervisor, or
- a letter from the Director of the Department, or
- a copy this year’s registration at the University, or
- a copy of this year’s University ID.
If you have an IEEE membership you will also need to upload (while filling the form):
- a copy of your IEEE Student card, or
- a copy of IEEE Student registration
- Registration includes the right to all the activities of the summer school, giving access to all coffee breaks and the right to receive a participation certificate at the end of the summer school.
- Also, transportation between Santiago and Rancagua will be provided by the organizers.
- However, the registration does NOT cover accommodation or lunch. Participants must cover their cost of accommodation and lunch.