• Where do I find my IEEE student card? (Document to prove IEEE membership)
    • You must go to your profile on the IEEE page and in the options on the left side there is a section called membership information. There is the option to print your membership card.
  • The extended abstract for the poster competition required to to the travel support grant must be personal or can two authors or more authors apply?
    • The poster can have more than one author, but if it is used to apply for a scholarship, the poster can be included in the application of only 1 person.
  • Is there a specific format for the recommendation letter?
    • There is not specific format for the recommendation letter.
  • What language should the documents be in? English or Spanish?
    • The extended abstract should be in English. Other documents (letters, certificates) may be in a different language.